Infinite Growth is committed to protecting your privacy. This notice describes how we might collect and use your personal data. It also describes the rights you have and control you can exercise in relation to it.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on February 15, 2021.
Who we are
Infinite Growth is a Canadian consulting organization providing client services worldwide.
The term "Infinite Growth" means the limited liability company.
If you have any questions about Infinite Growth' use of your personal data, please use the following contact:
PO Box 61048
Maple Grove Village
Oakville ON L6J7P5
Data collection and usage
We will collect the following personal data:
* Contact information: your name, position, role, company or organisation, telephone (including mobile phone number where provided) as well as email and postal address;
* Business information: data identifying you in relation to matters on which you instruct us or in which you are involved;
* Information from public sources: e.g. Linked in and similar professional networks, directories or internet publications;
* Attendance records: to record your attendance at our offices for security purposes;
* Supplier data: contact details and other information about you or your company or organisation where you provide services to Infinite Growth;
* Social media: posts, Likes, tweets and other interactions with our social media presence;
* Technical information: when you access this website and our technology services being IP address, browser type and version (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari etc.), time zone setting, browser plug?in types and versions, operating system you are using (e.g. Vista, Windows XP, MacOS, etc), device type, hardware model, MAC address, unique identifiers and mobile network information;
* Online data: when you access this website and our technology services, information about your visit including URL clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), information about your network as such as information about devices, nodes, configurations, connection speeds and network application performance; pages viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits and interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, mouse-overs) and whether you click on particular links or open our emails.
Infinite Growth does not collect personal data about your online activities across third party websites or online services.
The above data will be provided to us by you, your employer, the company or organisation who is our client.
Your communications with us
Infinite Growth may also collect information that you choose to provide in communications with us. Please do not send us confidential information.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
* Service provision: providing clients services;
* Business relationship: managing and administering our relationship with you, your company or organisation including keeping records about business contacts, services and payments so we can customise our offering for you and develop our relationship;
* Communication: sending emails, newsletters and other messages to keep you informed of business developments, market insights and of our services ;
* Website monitoring: to check the website and our other technology services are being used appropriately and to optimise their functionality;
* Site security: to provide security to our offices and other premises (normally collecting your name and contact details on entry to our buildings);
* Online security: protecting our information assets and technology platforms from unauthorized access or usage and to monitor for malware and other security threats;
* Managing suppliers: who deliver services to us;
* Legitimate interest: to pursue the legitimate business interests listed in the “Legitimate Interests section of this policy below.Our reasons for using your personal data
We will process your personal data for a number of reasons:
* you have given us consent: for example where you share details for particular purposes;
* processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests or those of a third party: provided this does not override any interests or rights that you have as an individual. Our legitimate interests are listed in the next section.
We have legitimate business interests in:
* providing clients services;
* managing our business and relationship with you or your company or organisation;
* understanding and responding to inquiries and client feedback;
* understanding how our clients use our services and websites;
* identifying what our clients want and developing our relationship with you, your company or organisation;
* improving our services and offerings;
* ensuring our systems and premises are secure;
* managing our vendors;
* developing relationships with business partners;
* ensuring debts are paid;
With whom do we share your data?
We do not share your information with others except:
* Suppliers: who support our business including IT and communication suppliers, outsourced business support, marketing and advertising agencies, back up operations. Our suppliers have to meet minimum standards as to information security and they will only be provided data in line with their function;
* Shared service centres: operated by Infinite Growth or third parties including for client on-boarding, IT services, CRM, etc.
Personal data about others
In some cases, you may provide personal data to us about other people (such as your qualified leads, prospects, customers, directors, officers, shareholders or beneficial owners). You must ensure that you have given those individuals an appropriate notice that you are providing their information to us and have obtained their consent to that disclosure.
We will hold your information securely in line with physical, technical and administrative security measures. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted and any transmission is at your own risk.
Where will your information be held?
Infinite Growth will hold your data locally or onto the dedicated servers from our third-party provider. It will take steps to protect your information in line with locally applicable data protection requirements.
How long do we keep your data?
We generally keep your information as needed to provide our client services. We will retain your information as necessary to comply with legal, accounting or regulatory requirements. Typical retention periods will range from 1 to 5 years.
You have certain rights in relation to your information. The availability of these rights and the ways in which you can use them are set out below in more detail .
Some of these rights will only apply in certain circumstances. If you would like to exercise, or discuss, any of these rights, please contact CEO contact as listed in this Policy above.
* Access: you are entitled to ask us if we are processing your data and, if we are, you can request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain other information about it;
* Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you is corrected;
* Erasure: you are entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal data in certain circumstances.
* Restriction: you are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of your personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
* Transfer: you may ask us to help you request the transfer certain of your personal data to another party;
* Objection: where we are processing your personal data based on a legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and you may challenge this. However, we may be entitled to continue processing your information.
* Consent: where we are processing personal data with consent, you can withdraw your consent.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact CEO (contact details set out in this Policy above), in writing at the relevant email address.You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
You can opt-out of receiving direct marketing from us at any time.
We may use the information you give us on our website or other means for direct marketing purposes to provide emails, newsletters and other messages to keep you informed of legal developments, market insights and of our services including events that we think may interest you.
You can opt-out of receiving direct marketing from us at any time. You can do this by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link included at the end of any marketing email we send to you, or by contacting the CEO.
For more information about cookies and how we use them, please see our cookies policy.
Links to third party websites
Our website, newsletters, email updates and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of others. The personal data that you provide through these websites is not subject to this privacy notice and the treatment of your personal data by such websites is not our responsibility.
If you follow a link to any other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy notices which will set out how your information is collected and processed when visiting those sites.
We do not knowingly collect information from children or other persons who are under 16 years old. If you are under 16 years old, you may not submit any personal data to us.
Changes to this Notice
This notice may be changed from time to time.
If we change anything important about this notice (the information we collect, how we use it or why) we will highlight those changes at the top of the notice and provide a prominent link to it for a reasonable length of time following the change. How to contact us
If you would like more information about the way we manage personal data that we hold about you please contact us as set out at the top of this notice.